Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short Trade;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Short Trade;

I don't wanna keep re-posting and getting messages at the same time then once its over, I'll forget who wanted what since I don't see it up anymore >_> I can't keep up how many trades I have to do, so to make things easier for me.. I'll post it here and get it over with asap!

My boxes are overfilling and I want to clear it!

SUM2013 Naïve S.Giratina for 2 shinies OR Dialga, Reshiram, or Palkia. (I'll know to know their names, lvl, and Pokeball)

Then I have...
    -lvl 7 Jirachi with Pokerus (I believe its a clone)
    -lvl 50 S.Darkrai HACKED 6IV Modest in a Dusk Ball [Ash 01337]
    -lvl 50 S.Mamoswine belonging to Arash's (Event) Thick Fat. [Clone]
    -lvl 50 Kalos-born Darkrai with Enigma Berry and hidden move Phantom Force {couple left}
    -lvl 54 Diancie (Japanese and clone of the Japanese Movie14)

----
    I also have a lvl 30 Japanese S.Deoxys in Attack Form from Hoenn Region in a Luxury Ball.

Just a heads up for people who haven't traded with me..
    KB is Kalos-born since I always get asked that.
    S.Pokemon = Shiny Pokémon; its shorter for me so I KNOW~
    Pokeball = Duskball, Ultraball, etc. (I might get picky WITH certain Pokemons)
    ID&OT: (I rarely asked but only for legends, IVs, and such) ID is the OWNER of the Pokémon and ID is the 5-digits, not that hard.
    If I ask for any of these, please provide it. If you do NOT provide what I asked in the message, don't expect me to provide you ANYTHING. Its fair. (Even though I always put it there but somehow some people don't see it)

---Updated;

Heracross, S.Garchomp, E.Eevee, and Cosmo Pikachu has been traded.

If anyone is interested, I have 2 English Diancie lvl 50 with Normal Gem.
    Last edited by venxhero; 09-29-2014 at 05:17 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im interested in the three pokemon paired together and the event pikachu. Whayt kind of shinies are you looking for?
    Pokemon Y FC: 3883-5776-7600

Friend Safari: Fairy (Togepi, Floette, Mawhile)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay! c: Any shinies will do, if you like.. You can message me what you are willing to offer! (You can send a mini list and I'll see if I have it or not. I'd provide you a list of what I have, but its long >__< so I hope you don't mind!) OR you can post it here 0: Whichever you're fine with.

As for the 3 Pokémon combo, which method would you like? 1 shiny for 3 of them or 3 common Pokemons for them?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok sounds good! ill pm you a list of shiny pokemon so you can have a look. Although it might not be for another hour since im away from my 3ds right now. Ill give you a shiny for the pair of three and if you message me with some of the common pokes your missing, i can see if i have them and i can pair them with the shiny

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No worries! (: I'll send you a PM right now and send you my list n-n Thank you~ You gotcha!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No prob! Ill send you my list as soon as possible. Thanks so much in advance

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you and of course! (: I sent it and hope it isn't much xD Thank you for helping me out n-n

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What would ya like in return for an English Diancie? Would a shiny Emboar be a good trade-off?

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm also interested with your English Diancie.
    I'll send you a Mini-list in PM

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Laboaka; I have a S.Emboar already 0;

@Victini's Fire; I'm going to reply to your PM in a few minutes! 0: I need to get on my laptop to check the list out and its a hassle on my phone xD

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize for double posting ;-; but I also have these if anyone is interested o.o (If not, gonna GTS them)

-Dream Ball Ho-Oh lvl 56 with HA (Regenerator)*
    -Korean Heal Ball Tornadus lvl 40 with Prankster*
    -Great Ball Xerneas lvl 50 Timid*
    -French Master Ball Xerneas lvl 100 Adamant*
    -Pokebank Celebi lvl 10 Hasty (Seriously, passbyers are giving them to me when I already have 2-3 lol)
    -2 CLONES Japanese Diancie (Pokémon Movie 14) lvl 54 Adamant
    -Clone Japanese Diancie (Pokémon Movie 14) lvl 56 Adamant
    -Master Ball Yveltal lvl 100 Naïve*
    -Fast Ball Japanese Latios lvl 35 Jolly~
    -KalosBorn Darkrai with Enigma Berry&Phantom Force lvl 100 Bashful and has Pokerus

*= I will GTS in a few days if no one wants them c:
    ~= Undecided if I want to keep it or not. Since its the only one, message me about it.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Would you trade your Japanese diancie for a kyrogre

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have 2 Kyogres sorry 0;

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    What about a shiny magikarp

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have 2 S.Magikarps, sorry x:

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    It's cool sorry that's all I could offer