Thread: Gamestop Event Halloween Shiny Gengar and Diancie

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb Gamestop Event Halloween Shiny Gengar and Diancie

I have both for trade please Private Message me with any trades.

Shiny Gengar from Gamestop Event 10/13
    OT: OCT2014
    Id#10134
    Lvl:25
    Levitate
    Holding Gengarite

Diancie From Gamestop Event 10/27
    OT: OCT2014
    Id#10274
    Lvl:50
    Clear Body
    Holding Normal Gem

Please PM with trades, I still have the event cards with code to show it's legit

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 55 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    just want to ask before i type offer, did i get megastone for diancie if i trade that one ? Because a lot of people said u can get only megastone if u trade diacie with "my" OT

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What do you mean you get Mega Stone for Diancie.It's not exist in XY,you have to get the stone in ORAS.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 55 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I mean that :
    If i transfer not my Diancie from event did i get megastone in OM/AS ?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't understand what are you saying about the Diancie but you do can get the stone in ORAS,just don't know how to get it until the game officially released this 21 Nov.

- - - Updated - - -

If you meant that you transfer the Diancie from event that is not yours,then I'm pretty sure you still can get it in ORAS.Probably you will find the stone through the story line.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 55 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope soo I can offer Pokebank Celebi Jolly 3 IV Atk. Def. Sp.Def. or S.Ludicolo Calm 6 IV Ability Rain Dish