Thread: Event Dragonite Code For Trade!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Event Dragonite Code For Trade!

Hello everyone! I have recently went to my local gamestop to get a code for the dragonite, but then I went to the mall, and got a second code. My sister doesn't want it, so if any of you want it, feel free to offer away. I'd like to get a BR pokemon for it, but i'll certainly look at everything! Also, if you'd like, I can train it for you if that makes it more worth it.

-Sam
    Last edited by Octohawk; 06-26-2015 at 12:14 AM.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh, is it like Diancie and Halloween Gengar? They'll give you a card with the code on it? 0:

If so, I can probably get a dozen xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kayfarron View Post
    Oh, is it like Diancie and Halloween Gengar? They'll give you a card with the code on it? 0:

If so, I can probably get a dozen xD
    Yeah it is! You just go to a gamestop and ask for the code. I was mostly offering for people who can't get to one if there is anyone who can't.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know a few who can't u-u (a couple I met here and friends with on kik) and its nice to help out!

I did it for Diancie and the Halloween Gengar (:

- - - Updated - - -

A friend of mine got a code for me xD (he lives close to a Gamestop) so I got mine early c:

Attachment 8080

Tomorrow and the next day, I'll be going to several to get some codes n-n
    Last edited by venxhero; 06-24-2015 at 05:40 AM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'd love the code but I'm from Europe and this is an American event right? However I'd love the actual Dragonite that's from the event.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Murder View Post
    I'd love the code but I'm from Europe and this is an American event right? However I'd love the actual Dragonite that's from the event.
    I can use my sisters ds to get the dragonite on the game, so I can trade it from there.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi my fc is 2423-4424-2713 i would love a code if you have a spare

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    TeaTimeee, I just sent the code to you by PM. c:

- - - Updated - - -

It seems it may be "region locked"?
    Last edited by venxhero; 06-25-2015 at 10:39 AM.