Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POKEBAY BATTLE CHATEAU: 2015/16

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 43 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: tyler

In game name: tyler

Friend code: 5472-9775-7429

Perferred gender reference: baron

Favorite pokemon?: bayleef

Look forward to participating looks like fun

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Welcome, Baron Nick and Baron Tyler to the Pokebay Batte Chateau! You may start issuing challenges this Friday. Until then relax and enjoy your stay!

@Laboaka, I'm afraid I'm going to have to call on the pentagon rule on this. You've been very honest with me which is extremely appreciated, but I have to uphold rules. I really hope you do register at some stage tho. Remember, anyone can register at any time during the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Pokémon used in the Chateau must now have a pentagon (Caught/Bred in Kalos or ORAS). Sorry for any inconveniences.
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Just to let you guys know there's going to be a short delay in opening the Chateau and will be postponed until Tuesday, August 4th as I'm away over the weekend. If you've signed up, please hang tight, if not feel free to sign up whenever. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Poison Type Veteran