Thread: LF Shiny Ampharos and Ditto

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF Shiny Ampharos and Ditto

Hi Im looking for ampharos and ditto

the requierments:
    Ampharos:
    Name: TooFab4You
    Shiny
    Modest
    Max Ivs or 5Ivs
    HA
    Thunderbolt/DragonPulse/FocusBlast/VoltSwitch
    Evs:132HP,252SPA,124SPE

Ditto:
    Shiny
    Modest
    Max Ivs
    HA

I have pokemons for trade, willing to do 3 for 2

have Shiny: jirachi,Politoed,,Persian,Caterpie, Omanyte all 5IV+
    and a nonshiny celebi and sylveon

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a Modest ditto 6 IVs shiny with HA (it's hacked). If you need it for breeding I can trade it to you for your Celebi

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunya View Post
    I have a Modest ditto 6 IVs shiny with HA (it's hacked). If you need it for breeding I can trade it to you for your Celebi
    Hi yes its for breeding and i dont mind hacked pokes since not for tournmanets lol im expecting ampharos to be hacked aswell

my FC is :4699-8148-0494

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can get you the Ampharos as well then. I'm only interested in the Celebi, so I'll trade you the Ditto and the Ampharos for the Celeb, if that's ok with you.

Do you want the Ampharos lvl 100 and with Ampharosite?

I'll go to have lunch now, we can trade after that (in about 1 hour)

My FC: 5069-4190-0145
    IGN: Vida
    Last edited by Shunya; 01-01-2016 at 03:46 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    aww that would be epic! and if there is no trouble for u making it lvl 100 and with mega stone that be sweet but not a requierment ^^ let me know when ur done i can trade whenever ur ready

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm ready, adding you in a second and going online

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a sec, I forgot to make them tradeble D:

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hehe no rush xD i got all day really just happy ur kind enuf to help me

btw did u name him to? o-o i didnt look

- - - Updated - - -

thank you <3 now i can breed for days

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the trade, and sorry for the wait :S

Tell me if there is anything wrong that has to be modified with the pokemons.