Thread: Friend safaris wanted

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Friend safaris wanted

I am looking for a fire safari with braixen, a fire safari with charmeleon, a water safari with frogadier, a grass safari with quilladin, a grass safari with ivysaur, a normal safari with eevee and a normal safari with ditto

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have some friends with all the above safaris but the only pokemon that don't exist are frogadier and eevee. i can get u someone with charmeleon,braixen,quilladin,ivysaur and a ditto. are you interested?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm interested in braixen, ditto, frogadier and eevee mainly.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a friend safari with Frogadier, if I recall right.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds nice

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i do have braixen and ditto, but the braixen belongs to a friend. also i think that my last comment was deleted by a moderator