Thread: Jay's Hidden Ability Breeding Center!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Jay's Hidden Ability Breeding Center!

In preparation for the new upcoming titles to the Pokémon series being Sun and Moon, I've begun on my aspiration to breed all of the available mons with their HA. That being said, I would be happy to assist some of you who seek HA mons and in return can acquire more HA mons from your Friend Safaris to add to my collection as well as more mons for you guys to choose from! If you're interested, don't hesitate to ask for what you need! Ciao and happy breeding!

Note: I currently do not have at least 50 mons with their HA so there's a slight chance that I might not have the HA mon(s) you requested.
    Last edited by Elitist_Alchemist935; 07-28-2016 at 04:47 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    is there any chance i could get a pachirisu with volt absorb?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome! I'm not currently looking for anything but I'm surely going to be one of your "customers" in the future. :P I think I have a Frogadier safari too, interested in that?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a ditto safari, and i would like any HA pokemon

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ultrasound sure I'd like to see if you have any mons with HA that I do not have! Shoot me your FC!

- - - Updated - - -

MimiSpider Unfortunately Pachirisu is one of the mons I do not have sorry :/
    "The greatest victory is that which requires no battle"

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    0834-1722-4558 but I'm mostly on OR, so if the third pokémon's not showing up let me know and I'll try to pop up.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright my FC is 1779-2869-0786
    "The greatest victory is that which requires no battle"

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you have a Goomy with gooey? I could offer a few HA pokémon in exchange.