Thread: Team assistance

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Team assistance

Im trying to build a new team since i havent chnaged mine in about a year... I tend to do triple battles so if somebody could give me any ideas one what would be a good idea for a triple battle team that would be great.
    My previous team was: Snorlax, tentacrule, blastoise, dragonite, gardevoir, and aegislash. They work great still but its just time for something new.

Any ideas on a new team or just random ideas or tips would be great!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would suggest using pokemon wth fly and dive on triple battles. you can make 2 of ur pokemon go under the ground or fly for 1 turn, and then use a move like surf ir earthquake to hit all of your opponent's pokemon also, i recommend using moves of diffirent kinds and learn about type advantages. hope this was helpfull
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by mimispider2004 View Post
    i would suggest using pokemon wth fly and dive on triple battles. you can make 2 of ur pokemon go under the ground or fly for 1 turn, and then use a move like surf ir earthquake to hit all of your opponent's pokemon also, i recommend using moves of diffirent kinds and learn about type advantages. hope this was helpfull
    Ummm using Dig and then Earthquaking would still hit your own Pokemon and it would do twice as much damage.. I wouldn't recommend it.