Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL POKEMON COMPLAINING PAGE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i HATE SWANNA dam things

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I love your idea about breeding to get a new species! That would make it so much more interesting! Maybe like two version exclusive pokemon breed together to create a new one!
    well manaphy and ditto daycare = phoine

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You know what Pokemon bugs the crap outta me? Druddigon. It's a dragon with a red head and blue body. WTW? It doesn't even look right.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Entertherealm View Post
    You know what Pokemon bugs the crap outta me? Druddigon. It's a dragon with a red head and blue body. WTW? It doesn't even look right.
    NOOOOO. I love Druddigon to pieces ;_____;
    It's so awesome when shiny and it's quite powerful!
    It's in my top ten favourite dragon Pokemon

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How some pokemon require lvl 50+ to evolve and it takes FOREVER.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate it whenever people offer me legendaries on the GTS system.
    Sheesh.
    They're more common than Lillipups in that system.
    I just leave if I see ONE legendary.
    No, just no.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate, no no, I DESPISE genwunners

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haxorus is absolutely amazing imo
    ferroseed and its evo. can burn! (like so many others)
    if I ever see another Audino I'm going to kill someone.
    Munna is too cute.
    and stunfisk makes my eyes hurt.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterDeity View Post
    Haxorus is absolutely amazing imo
    ferroseed and its evo. can burn! (like so many others)
    if I ever see another Audino I'm going to kill someone.
    Munna is too cute.
    and stunfisk makes my eyes hurt.
    Stunfisk is the shiiii man, Dunno what you're talking about.

It's the best derp pokemon there is since Slowpoke.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you got me there. No Pokemon is derpy like stunfisk LOL

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    stunfisk was terrible, druddigon would be cool but there could have totally been evolutions one before and after. i feel as if they were just lazy with this gen.
    i can steal the stars......
    and put them back again....

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyshores View Post
    stunfisk was terrible, druddigon would be cool but there could have totally been evolutions one before and after. i feel as if they were just lazy with this gen.
    The only thing I can see stunfisk evolving into is a waffle fish.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    My favourite Pokemon is shiny Pachirisu and Minccino (now Cinccino) and I HATE that they make cute pokemon that aren't part of any evolutionary chain and so don't change or get much stronger.
    You can get them fairly on but they don't evolve and have average stats and power.. that really bugs me.
    Like I think it's overrated that you must have a crazy team of Reshiram and Blastoise and Dragonite etc.. Fair enough I got through Elite Four with Cinccino and the move Return but seriously why do they do that.. like Minun and Plusle.. what is the point?

I'd love to go through Elite for with Emolga, Plusle, Pachirisu, Mincchino, Skitty and Minun because sometimes Pokemon are just too cute to evolve lol but my point is why can Ash in the anime defeat anyone in the Pokemon world with his cute little Pikachu lol rambling...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate how nintendo let the jappenese get all the hacked and legit shinny events before we do . We have like 1-3 events a year maby when they have like 100 a year. Even the normal pokemon events they get loads of. What really erks me though is that i trade live with a jappeneese dude and he shows me all his HACKED SHINNIES AND LEAVES it totally erks me.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 104 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    JYNX YUCCCCK