Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harpie's Cloning Services & Giveaways

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 25 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Harpie's Cloning Services & Giveaways

Welcome to my cloning thread!
    I didn't see any other threads offering it...so here it is.

If you don't know what exactly cloning is, it's creating an exact copy of a pokemon. Everything is the same. I use AR to clone, so there is no risk in losing any pokemon. The process takes about 10-15 minutes to receive the pokemon to be cloned, switch DS systems(because my AR is for dslite), clone it and return the pokemon and clones, if you're in a rush.

What kind of pokemon will I clone?
    - Legendary
    - Event
    - Shiny
    - Good IVs
    - EV trained
    - DW/Dream Radar
    - Unique(Ex:Extremespeed Dratini)
    - Eggmove Pokemon
    - Rare Foreigns(Ex:Korean Spiritomb, Japanese Feebas)

What kind won't I clone?
    - Hacked
    - Normal(caught in the wild or hatched but nothing special)

Rules
    1. Be nice! If you don't like cloning, don't post here.
    2. Any Pokemon you ask me to clone, I am allowed to make a clone of for myself.
    3. I am allowed to privately trade the clone. You will not find it on this website before 6 months, guaranteed.
    4. You can receive a maximum of 2 clones per pokemon(that's 3 pokemon total), if you request any more you must throw-in a pokemon off my approved cloning list(it will not be cloned and I will keep it).
    5. You can request to have multiple pokemon cloned at once. As long as you only want 2 clones per pokemon, there is no "additional cost."
    6. Everytime you have pokemon cloned, you will receive an entry into the current giveaway. It will be erased once the next one starts.
    7. You may request my services every 3 days.
    8. Please private message me all questions & concerns, rather than posting them here.

Current Giveaway:
    1st) UT Darkrai LV.50 Bold 2012MAY
    2nd) UT Latias LV.40 Adamant
    3rd) UT Evee LV.1 Timid Tackle/Helping Hand/Shadow Ball/Rain Dance
    Ends: November 19th

Giveaway Info:

- All pokemon in my giveaways are LEGIT, meaning either I received them myself or have received from a trusted trader.
    - It will be a clone if it is 1st or 2nd place, unless otherwise stated.
    - Yes, there is a 1st 2nd and 3rd place winner.
    - Double entry pokemon are pokemon that if you ask to be cloned, you will receive one extra entry.
    - Double entry pokemon add 1 extra entry. It does not stack, so you are only eligible to receive 1 extra entry every 3 days.
    - Double entry pokemon change.

Double Entry Pokemon:
    - TRU Arceus
    - Shiny Latias
    - UT LV.1 Shiny Skitty

White FC: 3912 5370 0809
    Black2 FC: 3139 4437 1473
    OT: Jackie
    Last edited by harpiegirl; 11-05-2012 at 04:52 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    whats ar?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You forgot the part where you mention you're doing the cloning for your own personal benefit.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Already it seems that my neighbouring shop has some unneeded negativity flowing around...

I think it's a nice idea. I tried cloning long in Gen 3. Never worked so I gave up.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 25 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wench77 View Post
    whats ar?
    Action replay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    You forgot the part where you mention you're doing the cloning for your own personal benefit.
    Thanks for being very disrespectful towards me and my rules? That is a very ignorant thing to say. How is offering to make clones for people who can't clone for themselves for my own benefit? :s It's costing me my own personal time, all I get is a clone, -if I feel like making one for myself at all.- I wouldn't even have a thread for cloning if some other person would've volunteered their time to do it. Please don't bother posting in here anymore.

Just thought i'd also let you know, since your signature seems very rude as well, and you claim to hate bad spellers...you didn't spell repellent correctly.

Tots' not worth making a new post about - calling your senior a child must make you a toddler or something, right? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Already it seems that my neighbouring shop has some unneeded negativity flowing around...

I think it's a nice idea. I tried cloning long in Gen 3. Never worked so I gave up.
    Thanks, glad someone understands the idea of it.
    Yeah, my friends told me about the gen 3 trick, haven't had the chance to try it yet, still trying to get a shiny torchick from soft-resetting before I start again.
    Last edited by harpiegirl; 11-06-2012 at 10:08 PM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You're welcome, child. c:

I'll hold my tongue, since I do kind of like my sanity.

Ooh.

Thank you for pointing out my typo, hun. Much appreciated.

You enjoy yourselves. Last post. Purmisse
    Last edited by carcinoGeneticist; 11-06-2012 at 10:02 PM.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you mean clone (example) and you trade it to us in another game? or you clone i don't know
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You give her the pokemon you want to clone then she clones it and gives both the original and the cloned pokemon back to you.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    You're welcome, child. c:

I'll hold my tongue, since I do kind of like my sanity.

Ooh.

Thank you for pointing out my typo, hun. Much appreciated.

You enjoy yourselves. Last post. Purmisse
    This young woman has the decency to spend her time making clones for others, do you not think she deserves something in return?
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 11-07-2012 at 05:52 AM.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you clone me my Shiny latios and my shiny bisharp
    Last edited by Grey Fullbuster; 11-09-2012 at 01:35 AM.
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    cloud you clone my shiny vulpix and shiny serpierior? please?
    -Voltaradragoness!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    This young woman has the decency to spend her time making clones for others, do you not think she deserves something in return?
    Oh no, I can understand that.

It just bothers me that she states, "I am allowed to make a clone for myself" "I am allowed to privately trade the clone." without even trying to make sure it's okay with the other people.
    I mean, yes. Nice of her to clone for people taking her own time.
    I just find that, for someone who has an AR and the ability to practically hack any pokemon she wants, cloning people's pokemon and then keeping a copy for themselves is a bit wrong.

Yep, it was rude of me to post when I didn't agree with this, I realize and don't object that.
    But this just irritates me. But doesn't really make a difference, I'm irritating others with my being disrespectful. c:

Darn. I purrmised that would be my last post, too.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wow nobody.....wow.
    -Voltaradragoness!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaradragoness View Post
    wow nobody.....wow.
    Ain't I a gem? <3

Don't you feel all cool now.
    KOFFKOFFKOFF

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alrighty then.

I think I'm done being a nuisance.

I will apologize for my uncalled for behavior, but I don't regret voicing my opinion.

Sincerest of apologizes to Jackie.