Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: A Rare One of a Kind Event Pokemon Debuts in PokeBay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Didn't work for me.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks a ton, this is really awesome!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK... All those people whom did NOT get a Froslass, please say so below so I know if I have enough Froslass'es to give out.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I never recieved one.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK Ashtyn, I'll get you one in a bit...

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    OK Ashtyn, I'll get you one in a bit...
    I appreciate that, thanks.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i cant get it on my DSi it wont let me change the DNS to 204.45.29.54

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    changed DNS got to GTS but no pokeball animation

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hm.. I'm having the same problem as BornToFire.

EDIT: Well, I found out why.

If anyone here is trying to connect with a network that has WPA instead of WEP, you're going to have a bad time. I wouldn't recommend changing your connection if that is the case unless you're experienced.

Will try tomorrow with a connection with WEP. Wish me luck!
    Last edited by Phoenix; 12-14-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    For as long as you live, shine! Let nothing grieve you beyond measure, for life is short and time will demand its toll.
    Friend code: 4399-0832-9179

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I never received one. I don't know how to do it, and it probably won't work. I really need you to trade it to me. Thanks.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000fists View Post
    I never received one. I don't know how to do it, and it probably won't work. I really need you to trade it to me. Thanks.
    Try following the steps on the first page. It's easy to do... And I'd like to see how many people don't get it...

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Didn't work for me. Full party and changed the DNS. My gameboy wont link to any other internet except for the hotspot from my phone though. That's the only explanation I can think of.
    Appreciate the effort put into loading up this awesome Pokemon for everyone though.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi where is the guy you talk to I can't find him I have pokemon white 2

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdsk1120 View Post
    Hi where is the guy you talk to I can't find him I have pokemon white 2
    Who are you talking about?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    followed the steps but when you get to the GTS nothing happens? thanks Venom.