Thread: Will train your pokemon to lvl 100

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Will train your pokemon to lvl 100

Hi I'm willing to train any pokemon you want to lvl. 100. All I'm looking for is a naive female bagon with the dream world ability and the move outrage already taught to it. I also have a few shinies. I'd be willing to trade one for it. If you don't have the bagon I want I might still train your pokemon if you offer something good/intresting. I'm only willing to train two or three pokemon so first come first served.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you ev train pokemon? i ev train pokemon but its long and im working on a few right now.
    ~Linux Mint~

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can EV train pokemons if u have the bagon I'm looking for. Depending on what else u offer I might consider training your pokemon.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gengar2325 View Post
    I can EV train pokemons if u have the bagon I'm looking for. Depending on what else u offer I might consider training your pokemon.
    i do have the bagon(thats how i have a MoxieMence on my team) so would you ev train a pokemon for me?
    ~Linux Mint~

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I can pm me all the details of how you want me to train them and when you can trade and we will go from there