Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shnies (:

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Marilyn Manson
    escape the fate
    Imagine Dragons

I really... need a shiny competitive fortress with stealth rock... I can't find one anywhere and it's driving me mad...

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sweet man. Thanks for the info!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it is super nice for you to take the time to do this...i finally caught a shiny male combee after getting the shiny charm like 2 weeks ago and have yet to hatch a shiny so im pretty wiped out from trying....that said im going to look and see if i have any lvl 100s ^_^
    just let me know when you are available or ready to trade.

i will update this post with the lvl 100s i have later

lol i dont have any but if i do and your still willing i will let you know

thanks ^_^
    Last edited by Gam3rC; 09-28-2015 at 07:33 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Update guys!!!

Sorry i havent been on much >ยท< im still hatching gengars! Plus i got a new game for my ps vita and have been playing nonstop v.v

i promise i will get yalls pokemon as quick as possible ( even if i die in the process xD )

If yall need to message me or contact me, either email me or add me on PSN im more likely to respond to either

my psn Id is That_manga_geek

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Marilyn Manson
    escape the fate
    Imagine Dragons

I really... need a shiny competitive fortress with stealth rock... I can't find one anywhere and it's driving me mad...
    So close on the bands but yet so far XD

About Fortress, do you happened to have a level 100 one with its HA and stuff o: I don't breed for Ivs though I'm just warning you my Japanese ditto is just a ditto XD ! Other wise I'd be happy to breed you one with its HA d:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gam3rC View Post
    it is super nice for you to take the time to do this...i finally caught a shiny male combee after getting the shiny charm like 2 weeks ago and have yet to hatch a shiny so im pretty wiped out from trying....that said im going to look and see if i have any lvl 100s ^_^
    just let me know when you are available or ready to trade.

i will update this post with the lvl 100s i have later

lol i dont have any but if i do and your still willing i will let you know

thanks ^_^

Sorry for the late reply cx ! If you can think of any Pokemon you want I'll breed it for you c: ! It doesn't have to be your Pokemon I'll find one for you and breed it c: just tell me what one you want d:
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )